Updo hairstyles automatically make you look so much more elegant. Needless to say, they are super comfortable, help you look effortlessly chic, and in many cases, you can do the beautiful updos you see in the pictures yourself. We put together 50 ways to wear your updo so that you look fabulous at any event. Check out formal and everyday updo ideas below!
1. Chignon Updo Hairstyle for Long Hair. Make your beautiful brown locks stand out with a sophisticated twisted low bun.
2. Deconstructed Curly Bun for Weddings. Feeling like Disney Princess has never been as easy as with a cute updo like this. Sexy volume and romantic tousled strands, what else could you wish for?
3. Low Updo with Braids. Go for a braided updo if you are looking for a romantic, yet elegant feel to add to your everyday look.
4. Mohawk Updo for Black Hair. A beautiful, rebellious way to style up your hair. It will easily protect it in summer while looking crazy good!
5. Voluminous Updo Hairstyle for Prom. A style so tasteful and chic will instantly make you feel like a queen. Highlights in your hair will stand out thanks to loose styling!
Mark Henry is a wedding expert and author of several popular books on wedding planning, including “The Ultimate Wedding Checklist” and “Wedding Day Tips and Tricks.” With over a decade of experience in the wedding industry, Mark Henry has helped countless couples plan their dream weddings with ease and joy. Her writing style is warm and engaging, and her advice is always practical and actionable.